Passenger Liability Waiver and Behavior Agreement
All riders must be 18 years of age or older. If there is alcohol, all riders must be 21 or older. If there are any underage riders on a Cycle Party tour, we can’t have alcohol on the bike. Please be prepared to provide photo ID and sign the Release of Liability Waiver on our ipad. You may also download and print this form so all riders can sign in advance.
Alcohol is BYOB – bring your own cooler with canned beer, boxed wine or any flavored beer product that you can buy at a grocery store that is not in a glass container. No glass or hard liquor are allowed. We insist that riders who drink alcohol on the bike do so responsibly. Do not drink before you arrive. If you show up intoxicated, you will be sent home. Please have a designated driver for the ride home or plan to call a cab, Uber, or Lyft. The main message is — don’t drink and drive!
Making a reservation is quick and easy with our online appointment software.
- All tours require a 2-hour reservation minimum
- Online reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. If less than 48 hours, call for availability
- Payment is due at the time of booking
We understand plans can change. If you must cancel your reservation the following applies:
- Full refunds are granted for cancellations made within 31 days or more prior to your tour
- For cancellations made within 30 days or less notice, we will grant a rain check to use at a later time
- No refunds or rain checks will be given for cancellations within 72 hours of a scheduled tour.
If we make the call the day of the tour to cancel due to dangerous weather, please understand we’re just protecting your safety. Since we can’t control the weather (although we wish we could!), you will a get a credit that never expires.
Penalties for Damage/Late Return
To keep everybody on schedule, you need to plan on arriving back at the Cowtown Cycle Party World Headquarters at least 10 minutes before your tour time ends. Your Driver will help you watch the clock. If you are late, expect to pay a fee.
- 20-25 minutes late – $70
- 25-30 minutes late – $85
- 30-59 minutes late – $200
- More than 60 minutes late – $250 per hour
- Damage – Cost of Repair
Inappropriate Behavior Termination
Inappropriate behavior will result in early termination of your tour and a $200 penalty. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Extreme intoxication
- Excessive noise
- Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour
- Providing alcohol to non-passengers
- Public urination